NONMEDICAL 3-PLY 100% COTTON FACE MASK
- 3-Ply100% Cotton
- Machine washable
- Elastic side bands
- One size fits all
- Canadian Made
- No returns for sanitary purposed
- For larger quantities please contact us for pricing
Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19 (as per CDC)
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick.
- Everyone should wear a cloth face cover when they have to go out in public, for example to the grocery store or to pick up other necessities.
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children or anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
- Do NOT use facemasks meant for a healthcare worker.
- Continue to wash your hands and keep about 6 feet between yourself and others. The cloth face cover is not a substitute for social distancing
Should cloth face coverings be washed or otherwise cleaned regularly? How regularly?
Yes. They should be routinely washed depending on the frequency of use.
How does one safely sterilize/clean a cloth face covering?
A washing machine should suffice in properly washing a cloth face covering. (100% cotton fabric: machine wash in cool water on delicate cycle using a mild detergent. Do not bleach, tumble dry at low temperature, iron on warm)
How does one safely remove a used cloth face covering?
Individuals should be careful not to touch their eyes, nose, and mouth when removing their cloth face covering and wash hands immediately after removing.